Wexford-Missaukee ISD is one of 56 intermediate school districts (ISDs) in Michigan. ISDs are regional service agencies that offer support services to school personnel that are best delivered regionally, as measured by cost, size and quality advantages.
The WMISD main campus is located in Cadillac Michigan https://www.cadillac-mi.net/ a beautiful year-round northern Michigan destination and a great place to live and play. The WMISD staff works hard to support schools helping students. The staff is connected and deploys a strong team and collaborative approach to everything.
The Wexford-Missaukee ISD proudly services the school districts of:
- Cadillac Area Public Schools
- Highpoint Virtual Academy
- Lake City Area Schools
- Manton Consolidated Schools
- Marion Public Schools
- McBain Rural Agricultural School
- Mesick Consolidated Schools
- Pine River Area Schools
The Wexford-Missaukee ISD also provides a range of services to these school districts:
- Bear Lake School District
- Cadillac Heritage Christian School
- Crawford AuSable School District
- Houghton Lake Community Schools
- Kaleva Norman Dickson Schools
- Northern Michigan Christian School
- Roscommon Area Public Schools
- St. Ann Catholic School
Wexford-Missaukee ISD is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity, and does not discriminate in the terms, conditions, or privileges of employment, nor does it condone sexual or other harassment, on account of race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, height, weight, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or other protected categories under federal or applicable state or local law. Under this policy, equal employment opportunity is required in recruitment, hiring, training, and development, promotion, termination, compensation, benefits and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.