Welcome to Pupil Accounting. This site is designed to provide you with answers for frequently asked questions and links to websites to help make your job easier.
There are monthly Pupil Accounting and PowerSchool User Group meetings designed to help you with state reporting and PowerSchool, so make sure you register and mark your calendars. Please see the Pupil Accounting Calendar section below to register.
I am looking forward to working with all of you this school year. If assistance is needed please contact Barbette Lane at 231-876-2264 or blane[at]wmisd.org any time.
Have a wonderful school year!
PUPIL ACCOUNTING STATE REPORTING DATES:
- July 15, 2019 – Days and Clock Hour reports are due in EEM (Districts)
- July 18 – September 15, 2019 – Graduation and Dropout (GAD) open for SRM edits
- July 24, 2019 – TSDL must be certified in MSDS
- August 1, 2019 – Days and Clock Hour audits are due in EEM (Auditor)
- August 28, 2019 – Early Childhood EOP 2019 Collection Certification Date
- October 2, 2019 – Pupil Membership Count Day
- November 6, 2019 – Fall 2019 General Collection data must be uploaded in MSDS
- November 13, 2019 – Fall 2019 General Collection data must be certified in MSDS
- February 12, 2020 – Supplemental Count Day
- March 18, 2020 – Spring 2020 General Collection must be uploaded in MSDS
- March 25, 2020 – Spring 2020 General Collection data must be certified in MSDS
- June 30, 2020 – EOY General Collection data must be uploaded and certified in MSDS
IMPORTANT SCHOOLS OF CHOICE:
Fall open enrollment. For unlimited enrollment, districts can accept applications all summer through the first Friday that school is in session. For limited enrollment, districts can accept applications all summer through the first week of school and then must hold a drawing to see who is permitted to enroll.
For any student that enrolls after the open enrollment period must complete the residency release form and be released by their resident district. If the district is limited and has filled all their spots, they may not accept new SOC pupils until 2nd Semester/Trimester. (Last two weeks of first semester/trimester through the first week of second semester/trimester)
Click on the below meeting dates to register.
Date to be determined – PowerSchool Webinar