Welcome to Pupil Accounting. This site is designed to provide you with answers for frequently asked questions and links to websites to help make your job easier.
There are monthly Pupil Accounting and PowerSchool User Group meetings designed to help you with state reporting and PowerSchool, so make sure you register and mark your calendars. Please see the Pupil Accounting Calendar section below to register.
I am looking forward to working with all of you this school year. If assistance is needed please contact Barbette Lane at 231-876-2264 or blane[at]wmisd.org any time.
Have a wonderful school year!
PUPIL ACCOUNTING STATE REPORTING DATES:
Graduation and Dropout (GAD) Dates:
- August 2 – September 15, 2021 – Graduation and Dropout (GAD) open for SRM edits
- September 15, 2021 – Graduation and Dropout (GAD) Appeal Window Closes
- October 4, 2021 – Graduation and Dropout (GAD) Audit Window Opens
Early Childhood Submission Dates:
- September 27, 2021 – Early Childhood Fall Collection Opens
- November 17 2021 – Early Childhood Fall Collection Certification Deadline
- December 15, 2021 – Early Childhood Spring Collection Opens
- February 9, 2022 – Early Childhood Spring Collection Certification Deadline
Count Day Collection Dates (October, February, and June):
Fall (October 6, 2021)
- September 27, 2021 – Fall General Collection Opens
- October 6, 2021 – Fall Count Day
- October 26, 2021 – Fall General Collection Data Quality Check Deadline
- November 10, 2021 – Fall General Collection Submission Certification Deadline
- November 17, 2021 – Fall General Collection Recertification Deadline
Spring (February 9, 2022)
- February 2, 2022 – Spring General Collection Opens
- February 9, 2022 – Spring Count Day
- March 1, 2022 – Spring General Collection Data Quality Check Deadline
- March 16, 2022 – Spring General Collection Submission Certification Deadline
- March 23, 2022 – Spring General Collection Recertification Deadline
End of Year (EOY) (June 30, 2022)
- May 2, 2022 – EOY General Collection Opens
- June 30, 2021 – EOY General Collection Certification Deadline
Section 23A Claims:
- July 21, 2021 – SRM Collections for Section 23A Claims Opens
Teacher/Student Data Link (TSDL):
- May 2, 2022 – TSDL General Collection Opens
- July 29, 2022 – TSDL Collection Certification Deadline
Days & Clock Hour Dates:
- May 2, 2022 – Days and Clock Hours Collection Opens
- July 15, 2022 – Days and Clock Hours Certification Deadline (Districts)
- August 1, 2022 – Days and Clock Hours ISD Certification Deadline (Auditor)
Third Grade Retention Collection Dates:
- June 1, 2021 – Third Grade Retention Collection Opens
- September 1 2021 – Third Grade Retention Collection Closes
Section 25e Collection Dates:
- October 8, 2021 – February 8, 2022
Student Record Maintenance:
- September 27, 2021 – SRM Collections Opens
IMPORTANT SCHOOLS OF CHOICE:
Fall open enrollment. For unlimited enrollment, districts can accept applications all summer through the first Friday that school is in session. For limited enrollment, districts can accept applications all summer through the first week of school and then must hold a drawing to see who is permitted to enroll.
Any student that enrolls after the open enrollment period must complete the Resident District Release form and be released by their resident district before the student can be enrolled.
Click on the below meeting dates to register. When completing registration only use school information.
November 1, 2021 – 8:00 – 4:00, General Education Building – State Reporting/Audit Forms Workshop – No registration required
November 24, 2021 – 1:00 – 4:00, General Education Building – CANCELED