Welcome to Pupil Accounting. This site is designed to provide you with answers to frequently asked questions and links to websites to help make your job easier.
There are monthly Pupil Accounting and PowerSchool User Group meetings designed to help you with state reporting and PowerSchool, so make sure you register and mark your calendars. Please see the Pupil Accounting Calendar section below to register.
I am looking forward to working with all of you this school year. If assistance is needed please contact Barbette Lane at 231-876-2264 or blane[at]wmisd.org any time.
Have a wonderful school year!
PUPIL ACCOUNTING STATE REPORTING DATES:
- July 14, 2017 – Days and Clock Hour reports are due in EEM (Districts)
- July 19 – September 13, 2017 – Graduation and Dropout (GAD) open for edits
- July 26, 2017 – TSDL must be certified in MSDS
- August 1, 2017 – Days and Clock Hour audits are due in EEM (Auditor)
- October 4, 2017 – Pupil Membership Count Day
- November 8, 2017 – Fall 2017 General Collection data must be uploaded in MSDS
- November 15, 2017 – Fall 2017 General Collection data must be certified in MSDS
- February 14, 2018 – Supplemental Count Day
- March 21, 2018 – Spring 2017 General Collection must be uploaded in MSDS
- March 28, 2018 – Spring 2017 General Collection data must be certified in MSDS
- June 30, 2018 – EOY General Collection data must be uploaded and certified in MSDS
IMPORTANT SCHOOLS OF CHOICE:
Fall open enrollment. For unlimited enrollment, districts can accept applications all summer through the first Friday that school is in session. For limited enrollment, districts can accept applications all summer through the first week of school and then must hold a drawing to see who is permitted to enroll.
For any student that enrolls after the open enrollment period must complete the residency release form and be released by their resident district. If the district is limited and has filled all their spots, they may not accept new SOC pupils until 2nd Semester/Trimester. (Last two weeks of first semester/trimester through the first week of second semester/trimester)
Click on the below meeting dates to register.
August 16, 2017 – PowerSchool Bootcamp – 8:00 – 3:30 Wexford-Missaukee ISD General Education Room 517
August 29, 2017 – PowerSchool Bootcamp – 8:00-3:00 Wexford-Missaukee ISD General Education Room 516
September 18 – 20, 2017 – MPAAA Fall Conference, Troy. For more information or to register visit mpaaa.org
Pupil Accounting & PowerSchool User Group Meetings – 1:00 – 4:00 WMISD Room 516